marți, 19 octombrie 2010

Floweret's

"She did some talking to the sun!" She's the one the one talking to the birds and plants. She was my room mate for 2 weeks, instantly my friend.
 She's the one that asked me the national flower of my country, the answer is Rosa Canina. Thank you for asking.
Tomorrow, here (Today in Brunei), is her birthday. Happy Birthday Lin Ji! She's also my wife, my noodle, pretty, little, smart, cute noodle.
I could ad...chocolate noodle, asian tulip, bio-noodle, my medicine...
I could describe her through every flower in the world but I would like to say you are my friend. Please forgive me for telling you several times that I will send you a large email and I didn't. Not even a short one. But I'm thinking of writing it and I remember that a lot of time passed since ASEM and I don't know how can it go so fast. Where it goes? Does time have a place of his own? A home where I can find the moments I lived 10 months ago and take them back, live them again when I'm down. Those moments felt like truly alive and I did not wish for anything else, not even returning home. Was that big that I still don't have a post on my blog (my geographical blog!) about my visit in Brunei. That's not ok, I'm turning this blog into a scrapbook of thoughts, a draft of what I used to write a while ago.
Well, my dear floweret, Happy Birthday again....I will eat from your cake, hug you and party with you for your birthday, lucky we have a great imagination!
Your European pineapple.

0 comentarii: